Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Race Weekend Approaching

With Sunday fast approaching, and with it Superior Man, I have been trying to keep my workouts light this week. I have also been going over the bike to make sure it is ready to go also. In addition to that, I finalized the bike course preview video I had been working on (check it out below).

This evening I did the final prep on my bike and cleaned the bike and helmet.  I plan on taking it out tomorrow for the final short ride prior to race day.

The rest of my time prior to race time will be spent watching the weather so I can plan what to have for race day.  I will also be making the final nutrition decisions and having them prepped for transition setup.

Superior Man Bike Course Video

I look forward to seeing all of the inaugural Superior Man athletes at check in day on Saturday as I am volunteering.  Best of luck to anyone racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment