Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

How I Video Bike Rides

Any video of a bike ride I have on this site or my YouTube channel has been shot with the setup below on my tri bike.  The ContourRoam camera has some very nice mount options and I used the low profile mount and stuck it to the bottom side of my aerobar.  The sticky tape from the mount has had no problems holding throughout this season over some very rough roads and also getting doused with rain during one day of racing.

Check out the following pictures to get a feel for what it looks like.

Note the low profile mount under the left portion of the aerobar (right side in picture)
Here is a close up of the mount.
Close up with the camera mounted.
Head on look of the bike with the camera mounted.
Side view with the camera mounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment