Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off-Season

With the TC10 Mile, and with it my 2012 racing season complete, I am easing into my off-season.

Now I am heading out for runs or rides when I feel like it and not because I need to get ready for an upcoming race. This evening I headed out when I got home as the rain had stopped about an hour earlier. It had been five days since I had run and it felt great to be out on the trails at Pine Valley.

This weekend the fall trail series will be at the power lines in Jay Cooke. This course is as tough as they come when it is dry. If the course has any residual wetness from the recent rain and it will be a repeat of last years slip and slide. I am looking forward to having a fun afternoon running up and down the steepest hills I have ever seen a trail go over.

I will report back with my experience next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment