Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Trainer Time

Well, I skipped the run today and rode the trainer instead. With the weather as it is, I have been slacking on the bike workouts. I would rather be outside, but I put in some trainer time due to the continued snow.

I am potentially racing in the Gear West Duathlon in May as a team. I will be the biker, so it is important I get my biking legs ready in a hurry. My plan is to get outside for some riding prior to the end of the coming weekend. I might need to wear a few more layers than in years past, but I need to ride the road instead of spinning in place.

This week upcoming I need to make a point of getting to the pool at least once. Getting out for my runs has not been a problem, so I am not worried about that. I will need to find the best weather day to get my bike out. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment