Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easy Run

Went for a nice easy 4 mile jog after work today.  As is typical of fall running around Duluth the weather was cool, perfect for a run.  I did one of my basic routes on the lakewalk that is a simple out and back.  With the good running weather there were a lot of other runners out getting their workouts in also.  Great to see so many folks out taking advantage of the weather and the great trails for running. 

Looking forward to the NMTC trail run tomorrow evening.  I am curious to see what course we are able to run.  Hopefully the trails are dry enough to run so we do not have to do an out and back on the road.  No matter the course, I plan on running a pretty hard pace to make sure I get a good workout in for the middle of the week.  I will follow it up with another easy day on Thursday or Friday, and then get one last longish run in this weekend prior to the Twin Cities 10 miler.   

No comments:

Post a Comment