Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Post...

I have thought about starting a blog for awhile.  It isn't that I have anything really important to say, but every now and then it might be nice to put my thoughts on various things (mostly exercise and participating in athletic events such as triathlons and running races) out there for others.  Of course talking to co-workers/friends/family that may not care or understand of what I am talking about will make you wonder if you are boring them with the little details.

Enter a blog.  Now, I am only boring the folks who stumble upon my blog that choose to read it.  So, if you want to know what it is like to sign up for running races and triathlons as a way to force yourself to exercise because you do not want to make a complete fool of yourself come race day...  Welcome. 

I plan on discussing whatever it is that comes to my mind, so I will drift from swimming/biking/running often and discuss other subjects that come up.  Enjoy and I hope my ramblings can bring a smile or a laugh, or maybe even inform someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment